Sunday, November 22, 2015

I almost died at 3AM

I died. I was crying as I bid goodbye to my family. I hugged them as much as I could, then a lady took my hand and told me that we should go. I went with her. She took me to the entrance of a tunnel or a circular door with a white light inside. As I stepped in, everything around me was blank where occasional lights blinked here and there. Then we came to a reception area. I saw others who were waiting. A woman at her desk was calling out our names and listing names of living people whom we could visit. In this case, it was my mom. Then the date I died was also written - April 29 (Today is November 23, 2015 by the way). I thought that this was the same month where my beloved cat had died (April 19). I felt happy and excited because I might be able to see him again. I tried to blink to test if I was really dead. Yes, I was indeed dead. I wondered what mom would have felt knowing I died earlier than her. Did my sisters cry? I felt sad that I was only able to live 25 years of my life (I'm 27 by the way). As I was thinking about this, I woke up. I told my mom about my dream. She shrugged it off but I could see from her face that she was worried. I woke up a second time around. It was a double dream. I looked all around me. Oh my God, I'm still alive. I could never thank God enough that I was able to open my eyes, wake up, and be alive again. I'm still wrapping my head about what this could mean, but this really made me feel really pensive today.

PS: The last time I had this kind of dream, one of my classmates in high school died a few days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment