Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Bucket List

These are the things I plan to achieve before I leave this world.

Written on 04/21/12:
  • Work in Disney Pixar
  • Meet Paulo Coelho
  • Go to Japan
    • Akihabara, Tokyo (03/26/14)
    • Universal Studios Japan (03/26/14)
    • Huis Ten Bosch, Nagasaki, Japan: One Piece (03/26/14)
  • Write (and illustrate?) a popular book
  • Be a millionnaire
  • Buy a Jollibee franchise
  • Dance in Sinulog
  • Perform in a theatre
  • Have my own house and land
  • Have a very big land where I can build my own farm, with so many fruits, vegetables and animals
  • Be an animal advocate / Member of PAWS
  • Donate to a charity/charities (orphans, disabled, old people, animals)
  • Go to Disneyland
  • Travel to magnificent places
  • Save a life / lives
  • Dance a lot
5/2/12
  • Be a veterinarian or at least have a vet friend
  • Join a cool flash mob
  • Have a Cintiq, Macbook Air, iMac
7/21/12
  • Have my own art studio 
11/15/12
  • Visit the Jon Bon Jovi Soul Kitchen and donate
8/27/13
  • Have at least one signed "true first edition" book
  • Travel outside Cebu City alone
  • Travel outside Cebu alone
2/13/14
  • Represent the Philippines and be damn proud and happy about it.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Buy a Jollibee franchise - Brilliant idea! :)
    2. Have a very big land where I can build my own farm, with so many fruits, vegetables and animals - Me too.. a sort of real life Farm Ville ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I really want to have that Jollibee franchise Emz :)) Want to be my business partner? lol XD

    ReplyDelete